Customers are increasingly media savvy, aware what Photoshop is (which has now become a verb), and interested in products that feel as real as possible. Thus, food photography must rise to the occasion to earn potential audience’s trust.
- Take beautiful food photos of real food, no tricks, and nothing artificial.
- Photos are of food made 100% from the original recipes.
- While Photoshop was used, we restricted it to lighting, minor blurs and sharpening, and cleaning up scratches and artifacts.
- No actual photo retouching on the food itself.
- Greater emphasis on color, composition, and lighting to sell the food in the best possible circumstances while remaining true to the recipes themselves.
✔ Photo: Retouching
✔ Photo: Styling
✔ Software: Photoshop